Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mornings Are Cold

So I decided to get my fat carcass out of bed this morning to run. I ran about 3 miles and it took me just over 30 minutes including a couple of breaks (about 4 min total). It was pretty cold this morning and I think I need to wear a hat next time I run in the cold. We haven't had any snow yet but I'd like to get back into decent shape (under 200 lbs and able to run 6-8 miles without feeling like I'm gonna die) soon. I have a ways to go. I also don't like how much of a muffin top I have (belly and love handles hanging over pants).
I have been feeling a bit chunky since Halloween. I have eaten way too much candy recently. I know that most of you people that read this (not that there are any) won't car about my fatness/fitness but it is something I'm trying to work on. So If you find some of my other blogs interesting but not these, don't feel bad about not reading them.

No comments:

My tunes