Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Christmas Wishlist

I have been asked several times what i want for Christmas but I can never remember in the heat of the moment so I thought I'd post it to remind me (and anyone else) of things that I want/ need. If you want to get me any of these things you may want to ask Martha first just in case she bought it for me.

So here goes (in no specific order):
  • Cold weather running clothes (tights, tech shirts, running jacket, etc)
  • Entrance fees (Ogden Marathon, Top of Utah Marathon, Utah Half Ironman)
  • Yak Traks for running on ice
  • Running socks
  • My back waxed (gross but true)
  • Timex Ironman 30-lap (I really liked the one Emily gave me years ago but it is dying. I saw them at WalMart for about $25.)
  • A snow blower (so we can get out once the plows bury us every time it snows)
  • Music for my Zune (not iTunes)
  • Dress shoes (slightly more adventurous than my black Docs although they are great. I need different colors)
  • A snowboarding trip (lift ticket and rentals)
  • Time with Martha
I'll probably update this once or five times between now and Christmas so check back when you can.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I am glad to see you added me to your list. :)

My tunes