Thursday, November 13, 2008

House Progress... and Other Stuff

So the sellers accepted our counter-offer and we were going to close near the beginning of December. Today we got news that they want to close on the 24... Before Thanksgiving. That is cool because we will be done paying a mortgage for a while but that also means we have less time to get all of our stuff out of the house and up to Logan.

In other news, I took 3rd place in HRI's Biggest Loser Contest. I lost almost 20 lbs between mid-June and the end of October. It earned me an extra $100 bucks. Woo hoo!

For Halloween I was a basketball player. People said I looked like Bill Walton. See for yourself.

Also last Saturday I changed the starter in the Jeep. It was a pain and took a while but I was successful and best of all... It works!

Tomorrow, Martha and I are going to the season opener for USU men's basketball. Sweet! The best part is that my company gave me the tickets and a sweet parking pass that lets us park super close. Hopefully I'll get some sweet pics to post.

Also a few weeks ago, I had Dave from work come and help me refinish the wood floors in Dillan's and our room. Here is how it turned out. We didn't worry about color matching the outside and inside. We just patched the holes and put finish on. I like them a lot more now. The process is called Nhance. Google it or e-mail me if you want to know more.


No comments:

My tunes