Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moving Back to Logan

Just an FYI for anyone who cares:

Last week Martha and I began the process of moving back to Logan. I have been working there since March. We have not sold the house yet but my grandma (91) fell the previous week and so we have decided to move in with her for a while. This will allow Martha to stay at home with Dillan and Grandma while I work. It will allow Grandma to not have to go to a nursing home and be able to stay in the house where she is comfortable. We are moving in the upstairs. It also eliminates the daily commute for me which I have been loving. Martha quit her job and she has been here in Logan full time since last Wednesday.

Yesterday, we finally got an offer on the house. It was not a very strong offer, so we countered back. We should hear back today to see what happens. Hopefully, it will all work out. I'll try to keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy,

I am not sure if you remember me, but I went to high school with you and your brother Larry. I was on the cross country team...well kind of I was team manager my senior year. Anyway, I had Larry's email, but the last few I have tried to send have bounced back. I was hoping you could either send me his email or pass this message along with my email (red_light_racer@hotmail.com) and ask him to send me an email. Congrats on your beautiful family. I have a little girl (5) and a little boy (9 months). Aren't families great! I hope your move is going well. Thanks! -Shannon Canfield (Hines) Wasson High School Class of 1996

My tunes